Supporting People to Live the Lives They Choose
C-Change can help you to get the life you want. We work alongside an individual and the people that know and care about them together to plan for a better future and we support dreams and aspirations to become a reality. We do this by place each person at the centre; listening to what they say and supporting them to be in control as much as they can or want to be.
We support people to recruit their own staff team that are matched to their needs and interests which we believe is key to delivering the right support.
Each person is support to plan for the life they want, having their own individualised service which is unique and personal to them. People are support the make best use of their support to ensure they get as much as possible from this.
We can help you to:
- Get the life you want
- Live independently
- Have friends and relationships
- Find a paid job or volunteering role
- Connect and contribute to your community
- Direct your own support and have as much control as possible
- Develop your life skills
- Help overcome challenges that get in the way of achieving goals and dream.
C-Change supports people that have a learning disability, mental health issue and other additional support needs.
C-Change believe in strength of community. We believe that we all need support at different times in our lives and with the right kind of support all of us can flourish and be full and active citizens.
We believe that All Means All! And that the whole community can benefit from embracing diversity.
All people should:
- be involved in decisions that affect their lives
- have the right to live in and be part of the community
- have a voice and the right to be heard
- have dreams and aspirations
- have their own capabilities and qualities
- people should have the oppertunity to live ordinary and valued lives
- should have power and control over what they do now and in the future
- have meaningful friendships and relationships through natural support networks
Support provided up to 24 hours hours per day depending on individual needs.
The page was last updated on 8 May 2019